(3) brown, new varieties of black acid dye brown acid dye is greater, more important is CI Acid Brown 75, CI Acid Brown 98, CI Acid Brown 165, CI Acid Brown 348, CI Acid Brown 349. Black varieties of CI Acid Black 26, CI Acid Black 63, CI Acid Black 172, CI Acid Black 194, CI Acid Black 210, CI Acid Black 234, CI Acid Black 235, CI Acid Black 242 and so on.
3. Environmental Disperse Outdoor Flags For Sale
Disperse dyes so far, over 1200 molecular structure of goods to over 3500. Disperse dyes, there are some incompatible with environmental and ecological protection, the main part of the disperse dyes will revert to the decomposition of carcinogenic aromatic amines, the individual products are allergic to dyes, and many products exist the AOX problems as a result of the dyeing process of The lower thermal migration fastness.
In recent years, in order to improve the functional and environmental requirements of the disperse dyes, development – these new dyes, mainly the following aspects: Custom Decorative Garden Flags Wholesale
(1) Eco-Tex Standard 100 requirements of the new disperse dyes such products are mainly the Ciba refined company Cibacet EL series of dyes for acetate fiber and blended fabric dyeing; Outdoor Flags For Sale BASF Dispersol the C-VS for polyester fiber and its blended fabric dyeing series of dyes; the Yorkshire environmental protection type disperse dyes for dyeing of cellulose acetate Serisol the ECF; Mitsui-BASF Compact ECO series dyes; Nippon Kayaku Kayalon Polyester LW, polyester fiber and polyurethane fiber composed of a series of blended fabric disperse dyes; Sumitomo Corporation of Japan for the fine denier polyester fiber dyeing Sumikaron MF dyes.
(2) to replace the new allergic disperse dyes disperse dyes on the market recognized allergic disperse dyes used CI Disperse Orange 76 and CI Disperse Orange 37. Mainly used to replace the allergic dye Nippon Kayaku Kayalon Polyester Yellow Brown, 3RL (EC) 143; DyStar has developed the Dianix the Orange UN-SE-01 environment-friendly disperse dyes; Japan's Sumitomo Chemical Company Sumikaron Blac S-EC 300 disperse dyes; Outdoor Flags For Sale the English LJSpecialities developed Lumacron Black FD disperse dyes, etc.. Discount Decorative Garden Flags
(3) does not contain AOX new disperse dyes such dye Ciba fine Terasil Blue W-BLS, dyes, and it applies to the exhaust dyeing and continuous dyeing of polyester fiber and blended fabric; BASF developed Palanil Cyanine B 200% and Palanil Luminous Yellow GN is not super bright disperse dyes containing AOX, they apply to fabric dyeing of polyester fibers and their blends; The company also introduced to the market Dispersol the Deep the Red SF new generation of high performance disperse dyes.
(4) high-performance with excellent wash fastness disperse dyes these products are mainly new disperse dyes Ciba Refined Company developed excellent wet fastness Terasil W Series, Outdoor Flags For Sale which has 11 varieties; the the DyStar developed Dianix of HF dyes also has very good washing fastness, excellent performance, Swooper Feather Flags Wholesale ease of use and other characteristics of high performance disperse dyes; the BASF Dispersol the XF is a new top level wash fastness disperse dyes; Clariant's Foron the Blue RD -SE, 300, it is a rapid dyeing black disperse dyes using high-intensity, high lifting power and the dye bath adsorption rate, in particular, have a good wet fastness after the staining material thermosetting; the English LJSpecialities developed a new type of disperse dyes with excellent wash fastness, Outdoor Flags For Sale trade names for Itosperse HW dyes with excellent wash and sublimation fastness, eco-friendly.
(5) the biodegradation of the dispersant in the dispersant composed of environmental disperse dyes disperse dyes goods is a factor affecting environmental protection, and naphthalene sulfonate formaldehyde condensate series so far widely used dispersant and lignin sulfonate series of scattered agents are a chemical and biological degradation. In recent years, BASF successfully developed a new biochemical degradation of dispersant Setamol E, Outdoor Flags For Sale DyStar companies also developed a biochemical degradation of dispersant, and use them environmentally friendly disperse dyes, such as Dianix ECO Liquid series dye.
4. Environmentally friendly reactive dyes